The truth about how to become a personal trainer – Why you should choose your course carefully!
Are you currently looking at different Personal Trainer courses, as part of a career change, and looking for the right course to qualify as one? Please click below and you will be redirected to our PT courses site. Or are you already a PT looking for a way to create a marketing edge and further your personal and professional development? Click to find out more about our NEW Fitness & Motivation Coach program. Or are you an EIF graduate? Click below to be redirected to our EIF Connect site to access your business support and ongoing coach development resources.
Here’s some stuff you really should know before you plunge in…
- It is really difficult to transition from any Personal Trainer Courses into a new career as a PT since the industry has become saturated and is now extremely competitive.
- REPs 3 is OK but is not good enough. It’s just a registration level….
- It will take a great deal more than just “getting qualified” to go from zero to hero and end up with the job of your dreams.
Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but many industry veterans agree commonly as many as 75% of newly qualified Personal Trainers are unable to translate their fitness qualification into a new career as a Personal Trainer!
So how do you get started and become a personal trainer?
Well, firstly don’t join the competition and gain the exact same qualification they have. Stand out as a Fitness & Motivation Coach and distinguish yourself. Attract clients into your lifestyle interventions and offer true solutions to people’s needs. .
Benefit 1 – Open up new markets in health not just fitness.
Benefit 2 – Access new funding – £5.5 billion allocated to health supporting fitness professionals in all regions across the UK to gain funding for their clients.
Benefit 3 – Become a Fitness & Motivation Coach and make it your Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
What if I’m already qualified & want to improve my skills & stand out from other trainers?
- Become a Fitness & Motivation Coach and stand out
- Refine your private and semi-private session delivery
- Create a systemised and coaching-orientated business
- People are sicker, more depressed, less active and diet more now than ever in our past.
- Personal Trainers are not making a big enough difference to the wellbeing of people in the UK, Europe & indeed the world.
- Traditional Personal Training is too expensive for most people.
The evolution of our Master Trainer programme: