The Truth about Courses in Fitness…Why you should choose your course carefully!
Here’s some stuff you really should know before you plunge in…
- It is really difficult to transition from any Personal Training course into a new career as a PT since the industry has become saturated and is now extremely competitive.
- Yes you should have your REPs 3 but you will a whole lot more to stand out!
- There are not as many people today prepared to pay £40-50 an hour for the privilege of having their own personal trainer!
Sorry if this seems disappointing. But we assure you spending £3500 plus to not end up working successfully as a new PT is worse!
How to stand out and avoid the pitfalls of Courses in Fitness
The European Institute of Fitness offers fitness courses at their residential academy helping students fast-track their career in fitness. Their unique fitness courses enable fully qualified status in just 5 weeks on their fast-track fitness courses. If you are looking for fitness courses with a difference, these fitness courses offer a one-of-a-kind experience to excel.
Not all fitness courses are the same and these fitness courses include clinical exercise, sports conditioning, rehabilitation, outdoor PT and lifestyle psychology as standard. Your stay with us on these practical based fitness courses enables full registration with REPs UK and eREPS the European Register of Exercise Professionals. The European Institute of Fitness’s fitness courses offers the gold standard in the industry having helped many hundreds of people around the world to find long-lasting success after graduating from their fitness courses.
- People are sicker, more depressed, less active and diet more now than ever in our past.
- Personal Trainers are not making a big enough difference to the wellbeing of people in the UK, Europe & indeed the world.
- Traditional Personal Training is too expensive for most people.
The evolution of our Master Trainer programme: