The Truth about Courses in Personal Training…Why you should choose your course carefully!
Here’s what you need to know before you go any further. If you want to make a truly informed decision about your future you may wish to watch our free video tutorials on this site. But here’s the facts:
- The success rate of trainers leaving basic level 3 courses is far from impressive. With around 10,000 personal trainers a year gaining their qualifications you really will need to stand out
- Following the exact route of trainers before you will leave you with only two routes to get clients: be cheaper than the opposition or go on to do a lot more training before you realistically can create a paying clientele for yourself
- Creating a better work-life balance and loving a new career in fitness will take more than just a basic qualification but a re-training experience to make work. Fact!
Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but many industry veterans agree commonly as much as 75% of newly qualified Personal Trainers are unable to translate their fitness qualification into a new career as a Personal Trainer!
Qualify on our Courses in Personal Training in Just 5 Weeks
The European Institute of Fitness offers courses in Personal Training at our residential academy, helping students fast-track their career in fitness. Our unique courses in personal training enables fully qualified status in just 5 weeks on this fast-track course in personal training. If you are looking at courses in personal training with a difference, our courses offer a one-of-kind experience to excel.
Not all courses are made equal and our courses in personal training include sports conditioning, rehabilitation, clinical exercise, outdoor PT and lifestyle psychology as standard. Your stay with us on this practical based course in personal training enables full registration with REPs UK and eREPS the European Register of Exercise Professionals. Many thousands of people are now turning to personal training for assistance with their health and fitness goals and therefore courses in personal training are becoming increasingly popular.
- People are sicker, more depressed, less active and diet more now than ever in our past.
- Personal Trainers are not making a big enough difference to the wellbeing of people in the UK, Europe & indeed the world.
- Traditional Personal Training is too expensive for most people.
The evolution of our Master Trainer programme: