The truth about Personal Training Courses…Why you should choose your course carefully!
Please read this site and view our free Video Tutorial by clicking on Videos in the menu because there really are some things you should know before you commit to anyone’s course.
- 1. It has become really difficult to convert a Personal Training qualification into a new career as a Personal Trainer since the industry has become so saturated and is now extremely competitive.
- Around 10,000 PT qualify each year in the UK alone and you will need to stand out
- More than 11,000 of currently qualified fitness professionals earn less than £10k a year!
Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but many industry veterans agree commonly as much as 75% of newly qualified Personal Trainers are unable to translate their fitness qualification into a new career as a Personal Trainer!
How to stand out and avoid the pitfalls of Personal Training Courses
If you are looking for the best Personal Trainer Courses, and to qualify in just 5 weeks, then our Fast Track Courses with Internationally recognised personal trainer qualifications are what you need. Graduate with the confidence you need to succeed as a new PT in an increasingly competitive industry. More practical, more qualified, more support after you qualify. No daily commuting, just a focused experience to get away from distractions and retrain in a relaxed setting conducive to learning and your achievement!
The European Institute of Fitness provide first class tuition at our prestigious Lilleshall School of Excellence. Our courses provide the best chance for you to fulfil an exciting career as a Personal Trainer, and you can be certain that our Courses will provide you with the best training in the world.
- People are sicker, more depressed, less active and diet more now than ever in our past.
- Personal Trainers are not making a big enough difference to the wellbeing of people in the UK, Europe & indeed the world.
- Traditional Personal Training is too expensive for most people.
The evolution of our Master Trainer programme: